Thursday, March 05, 2009

Room One


So lately as an exercise I've been making room collages. It all started when I was day dreaming about redecorating my living room and decided to find some pieces of art and furniture etc. that I've loved and mash them all together in a photoshop collage to see how they look all together. I had so much fun doing a room for myself I've decided to make other room collages either inspired by photographs,art, songs or based on characters from movies. I don't pretend to be an interior decorator or designer by any standard but I've had so much fun doing these I thought I'd share them with you all. The first one is of the room that I designed for myself and the second one is a room that I designed inspired by the movie Annie Hall and Diane Keaton's character in that movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home